Pages

Feb 21, 2011

Unknown

This weekend some friends and I went to see the new Liam Neeson movie, Unknown. The main part of the story is about a man who does not know who he is. I thought it was an interesting movie and made me think about our identities. We are many things and hold many titles in our busy lives. I am a mother, friend, teacher, helper, counselor, grandmother among many other things. The one identity that I am the most grateful for is I am a child of God.

There are days I feel discouraged and exhausted. Some days I feel sick and MG is very pesky. But everyday I count my greatest blessing is having a relationship with Jesus Christ. I may be unknown in this world. I may feel lonely and scared. But I am a loved child of God waiting to spend eternity with Him.
"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"  1 John 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use