Pages

Dec 22, 2010

Another Monday

Another Monday....you know the rest...another IVIG story. On Friday of last week and Monday of this week,  I had IVIG treatment. This is the same brand that I have been taking for the past 3 - 4 times. During my last infusion, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of swelling between my Friday infusion and my Monday infusion. The swelling became worse after the infusion on Monday. Last Friday, December 17 I had the IVIG. The swelling on Saturday and Sunday was almost unbearable. It hurts when my legs and feet are so swollen I can't wear my shoes. The swelling is odd because I feel bloated and swollen throughout my entire body. When I went today for infusion, I talked to the nurse about it. The only thing that I can think of that has changed is my IVIG medication. So, it looks like I am going to switch back to another IVIG product that I took a couple of times this fall. The nurse will talk to the pharmacist and to Dr. K. They will make the decision about what to do.

I am more eager than ever to go to the research hospital. March 15 seems like a long time to wait. I am sure the weeks will pass quickly and it will be here before I know it. I repeat to myself Isaiah 30:21 "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying this is the way walk in it." Thank you Lord that you have ordered my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use