Pages

Dec 23, 2010

God Orders Our Steps

A few months ago, I met a man and his wife at the infusion clinic. They have been married many years. She was his primary caregiver. When she left him to run errands while he was getting his infusion, he and I talked. He spoke of the love that he had for his wife and for the way that God had blessed him with the gift of her love. It was such a blessing for me to watch this couple. I shared with him how much he blessed me with the love and devotion that I witnessed. His wife and I cried when I shared with her what an honor it was to watch the way she cares for him and the love that he has for her. I received word from his wife last week that he has gone "fishing in heaven". I will miss him and the friendly way he shared his smile and love at the infusion clinic. I will miss seeing the love and devotion that he and his wife shared. I pray that God will comfort his precious wife and that he already knows what a blessing he was to all of us who knew him.

Thank you, Lord, for ordering our steps and for placing angels in our lives to show us your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use