Pages

Dec 28, 2010

God Orders Our Steps

On Monday of last week during my IVIG, I met another couple at the infusion clinic. I have thought about them several times and the similarities between this devoted couple and my friend who died two weeks ago and his wife.. The couple I met last Monday has recently moved to live here with their daughter. He has been receiving treatment for cancer several months and is not doing well. They moved here to see some local doctors for different treatment options. His wife tried so hard to fight the tears that streamed down her face. She wanted to learn everything that the nurses were doing for her husband so that she could help him at home. The clinic's massage therapist gave him a foot massage. His wife watched everything and said several times that she would love to give him a foot massage at home. Their love was moving. Another blessing for me to watch.

God gave me the opportunity to talk to her about Him. She and her husband are both believers but she shared that her husband feels angry at God and thinks that God has abandoned him during this difficult time. It was a wonderful conversation that I know was blessed by God. It was another time when I was so thankful that God ordered my steps. I don't understand why I have myasthenia gravis. I do know that God is using this illness to teach me a lot about His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use