Pages

Jan 2, 2011

I Resolve

Happy New Year to everyone. It is hard for me to believe that this is 2011. It seems the older I get the faster time flies. I am not much for making new years resolutions. I rarely make them because it seems I am so bad at keeping them. This year I resolve to count my blessings. That is it...just count my blessings. I am thankful for so many things. I have had lots of time to think of my blessings during the past few months with all of my physical challenges. I am thankful for the gift of salvation through my Lord, Jesus Christ. I am thankful for my son and daughter in love. I am thankful for my precious grandchild, Lboy. I am thankful that when Lboy sees me he runs to me with open arms. I am thankful that I get to see him and babysit. I am thankful for how much my daughter in love loves my son. I am thankful for such wonderful friends. I am thankful for my physical comfort. I am thankful to live in a country full of so many freedoms. I am thankful for my bloggy friends. I am thankful for the opportunities that God has given me. I pray that 2011 will bring you every happiness.

"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness; That [my] soul may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to Thee forever." Psalm 30: 11-12

1 comment:

  1. I don't like resolutions either...I did a post about that. Instead I like "resolve"...verb versus noun, ya know? I want my life to be a verb, even if it's not always the verb I wish it were! God less you this year, Kay...May you have wonderful health and happiness all yer through.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use