Pages

Dec 21, 2010

Blessings

This weekend was filled with many blessings. My son graduated with his Master's degree. He has been going to school and working full time for almost 2 years. I am so proud of his accomplishments and his hard work ethic. He is an incredible man and a blessing in my life. Sometimes when Todd was young he would say he didn't feel good or his stomach hurt. He thought that he needed to stay home from school. It was always tough for me. I was an educator and struggled with whether he was sick enough to stay home or if he really needed to go to school. I frequently said to him on those mornings that he was the only one who knew how sick he was and if he needed to stay home from school. Most days he made the decision to get up and go to school. Since he has been and adult, he gives me a very hard time about "guilting" him into going to school even when he was sick. He makes the choice to work every day to take care of his special family. He is a man to be proud to call my son.

We also celebrated Kate's birthday. She is a blessing in all of our lives. God so richly blessed our family with Kate as my daughter in love. What a treasure she is! And of course my precious Lboy. Grandkids are truly one of God's richest blessings. He is learning so many words and yesterday he even said ILY. WOW it is heart melting when your grandchild says your name. :) I am blessed.  I pray that you recognize God's blessings in your life, too. "From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another." John 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use