Pages

Jan 12, 2011

Stuff

I heard a new song today by Francesca Battistelli. She is not normally one of my favorite singers but this song really spoke to me. The title of the song is This is the Stuff. She talks about the "little" stuff that drives her crazy and how she is learning to trust God even though the little stuff gets to her. Don't get me wrong...I don't think MG is little stuff. In fact, lots days he is very demanding. But I do know that God is using MG to teach me some of life's most important lessons. I am blessed beyond measure to have a wonderful son, daughter in love and grandson. I have a fantastic group of friends who love and support me. I feel blessed that I can live by myself and can care for myself. I feel blessed that I can drive and have an automobile to drive. I remember well how hard it is to be home bound like I was this summer and to lose mobility. I am blessed that I am feeling better this winter and that I am gaining some of my strength back. I count my blessings for the stuff that God puts in my path and the lessons that I learn from it.  
Francesca Battistelli’s This is the Stuff,
This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that’s getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I’m blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You’re doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use