Pages

Feb 23, 2011

The Little Things in Life

The little things in life have become more important to me the older I become. Today I am counting some of my little thing blessings. They are things that I could live without but that bring me joy.
1. Blogging - it has been fun for me to connect to writing. One of my goals is to write a children's book. I hope that practicing on my blog may help me to reach that goal one day.
2. My garage door opener-I totally love being able to drive my car in the garage and close the door.
3. Facebook- reconnecting with friends I have not heard from in years from college and from high school is fun!
4. the local dog bakery- they make the best peanut butter cookies for my two doggies. Bella always asks me for a cookie when I bring the crinkly bag home.
5. my new IPhone- it is definitely a smart phone and much smarter than I am but it is fun. I think one of my favorite things about my IPhone is pushing the weather button. I think I am becoming a weather freak.

On days like yesterday when all of the stuff happens, counting my little blessings helps me keep life in perspective. Thank you, Lord, for blessing my life with so many little things to count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Mommy Monologues
Images by Shabby Princess
Images can be used as long they are not for commercial use